Friday, 19 February 2010

starting work next week!!
working until 1 month before my enlistment.
think it wont be long. but i want to earn more money!
so that i can enjoy at least a bit first before i enter NS.
I want to go Taiwan with Baobei!! to shop and play!!
And i also want to take dance classes. locally and overseas! just chiong.
but dont think can earn enough by my NS :(
end up confirm spend all my earnings one then left nothing lol. no savings =x
wait for my first pay! then change sound system :)
for now is just work and dance and work and dance.
guess it's gonna be tiring but this is what i want so it shld be fine? ><
waiting for GENTING TRIP!
18 of us all in a single coach. sure crazy.
dint have such a gathering for a very long time already.
The last time like this i think was the freshie chalet in 07? haha
i think it will be chaotic when we are there. but its going to be fun and exciting!
and in a few months time, or a few years time, lets have NIGHT DRIVING!!

lastly, All the best to my dear Eileen for her papers.

Xin Ku Le! JIAYOU!! :D